Red Wine Hibiscus
Replace your evening glass of wine with hibiscus tea. The red color recreates a familiar experience. Enjoy a tart flavor with vitamin C. View more Hibiscus Drinks.
- 1/2 cup Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 liters Boiling Water
- Optional: Stevia, Ice, Chia Seeds
Mix a handful of dried hibiscus flowers in boiling water. Let steep for 10 minutes, then strain out flower pedals. Bring to room temperature. Serve in wine glasses.
Keto Cooking Tips
- The red color and wine glass creates a mental association with red wine
- A hard habit can be broken with a clever substitution
- Add a shot of low-carb alcohol for an alcoholic drink.