Red Wine Hibiscus
Replace your evening glass of wine with hibiscus tea. The red color recreates a familiar experience. Enjoy a tart flavor with vitamin C.
- 1/2 cup Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 liters Boiling Water
- Optional: Stevia, Ice, Chia Seeds
Mix a handful of dried hibiscus flowers in boiling water. Let steep for 10 minutes, then bring to room temperature.
Serve in wine glasses. Add a shot of low-carb liquor for an alcoholic drink.
Keto Cooking Tips
- The red color and wine glass creates a mental association with red wine.
- A hard habit can be broken with a clever substitution.
- Add a shot of low-carb alcohol for an alcoholic drink