Mint Chocolate Chip Shake
- 15-20 fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Nibs
- 2/3 cup Full-Fat Coconut Milk or Coconut Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Squeeze of Lime Juice
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Stevia Sweetener to taste
- Optional: Chia Seeds, Coconut Flakes, Ground Flaxseed
Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Add cocoa nibs at the end for extra crunch. Share & enjoy!
Keto Cooking Tips
- Replace coconut milk with coconut yogurt for probiotics.
- Coconut milk is a low carb and vegan alternative to dairy milk.
- You can use heavy cream rather than coconut milk.
Makes 1 drink
Serving size 2 cups
- Fat 25g
- Net Carbs 4g
- Protein 2g
Add chia seeds or flax seeds to increase fat, fiber, and protein. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight!