Keto Stuffed Peppers
Easy keto chili rellenos for family dinners. Enjoy leftovers, if there are any! Also try Jalapeno Poppers.
- 12 medium Poblano Peppers
- 15 Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 cups* Pepper Jack Cheese (12 oz)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Optional: Spices, Green Onions, Toasted Seeds
Chop peppers lengthwise and at the tops (view photo). Remove seeds. Bake peppers at 450°F for 20 minutes.
Chop mushrooms into small pieces. Mix cheese, cream, and mushrooms in a bowl. Stuff into peppers and pile extra on top. Bake for 15 minutes.
(Optional) garnish with toasted seeds, sour cream, green onions.
Keto Cooking Tips
- 4 cups of cheese shredded then lightly pressed into the cup.
- Serve chilies on top of sour cream and melt more cheese on top!
Makes 12 servings
Serving Size 1 pepper
Net Carbs 3.5g
Enjoy two peppers with extra cheese and sour cream for a full dinner!