Sautéed keto salads are the best! Eat 2-3x as many greens compared to a fresh salad. The leaves are easier to digest when lightly sautéed.
- 3 big handfuls Leafy Greens
- 2 strips Nitrate-Free Bacon
- 1 handful Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 cloves Fresh Garlic
- 6 ripe Baby Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Butter or Herb Butter
- Optional: Sauteed Herbs, Toasted Seeds, Nutritional Yeast, Spices
Chop the bacon and cook on med/high heat until crispy and rendered of fat. Remove bacon. Grease remains. Place chopped garlic, chopped mushrooms, then chopped tomatoes in grease on medium heat. Cook until tender.
Remove from pan, then place 2-3 handfuls of leafy greens on med/high heat. Stir and cook until most of the leaves have shriveled and shrunk. Add herb butter. Add fresh herbs. Garnish with toasted seeds.