Keto Bacon and Eggs
Keto bacon and eggs recipe for breakfast. Make fatty & filling fried eggs and bacon for a quick morning meal.
- 3 Organic Eggs
- 2 strips Nitrate-Free Bacon
- Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- Optional: Sautéed Greens, Pesto Sauce Recipe, Fresh Herbs, Herb Butter Recipe
Lay strips of bacon on a pan, med/high heat. Flip and cook until desired crispiness (5-10 minutes). Break open eggs into the rendered fat. Cook and flip for fried eggs. Or, turn off heat and cover with a lid for simple sunny-side up. Rest until egg whites are cooked through (2-3 minutes).
- Only eat nitrate-free bacon with no additives!
- Use organic greens & grass-fed dairy
- Himalayan salt brings out flavor
- Calories 440
- Fat 36g
- Net Carbs 0g
- Protein 27g
Only eat 2 eggs to lower the calories by 70.