French-style eggs is a delicious variation of scrambled eggs. Continuously beat eggs on med/low heat until they become saucy. Add your favorite ingredients for endless variations.
- 1 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter (Herb Butter)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 2 tbsp Grass-Fed Cream
- Fresh Herbs: Chives, Sage, Basil, Oregano, etc.
- Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- Optional: Toasted Seeds & Toasted Nuts
Melt butter or herb butter on med/low heat in a small pot. Vigorously beat eggs. Pour eggs into pot and continue to vigorously stir. Slowly add cream. Add chopped herbs. Keep stirring until eggs become thick and fluffy (3-5 min). Remove from heat. Salt & pepper.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Vigorously stirring eggs adds air for fluffy texture.
- Sauté herbs on low heat for 1 minute to increase flavor and aroma.
- Calories 340
- Fat 31g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 12g