Easy Keto Pizza
Use high-fiber tortillas to make easy keto pizza crusts. Only 5g net carbs per tortilla! Eat two full pizzas with your favorite toppings.
- High-Fiber Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Paste (12 oz cans) or Sour Cream
- Favorite Cheeses: Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, Goat Cheese
- Favorite Toppings: Sausage, Mushrooms, Basil, Pepperoni, Hot Peppers, Olives, Keto Pesto
Preheat the oven to 450°F with a pizza stone or cookie sheet inside.
Brush tortillas with olive oil. Toss them onto the hot pizza stone or cookie sheet. Bake until crispy, light brown, 5-6 minutes.
Remove tortillas. Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Bake again until desired melty goodness, 5-6 minutes.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Cooking tortillas twice makes them crispy and firm.
- Lots of ingredients on top can decrease crispiness.
- Each tortilla is only 5 net carbs.
- Use sour cream for a white sauce or mix tomato paste with heavy cream.
- Parmesan is the best cheese to use for no carbs and high protein, mix it with other cheeses.