Easy Keto Pizza
Use high-fiber tortillas to make easy keto pizza crusts. Only 5g net carbs per tortilla! Eat two full pizzas with your favorite toppings. This recipe is a crowd pleaser.
- High-Fiber Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Paste or Sour Cream
- Favorite Cheeses: Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, Goat Cheese
- Favorite Toppings: Sausage, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Hot Peppers, Olives, Basil Pesto
Preheat the oven to 450°F with a pizza stone or cookie sheet inside.
Brush tortillas with olive oil. Toss them onto the hot pizza stone or cookie sheet. Bake until crispy light brown, 5-6 minutes.
Remove tortillas. Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Bake again until desired melty goodness, 5-6 minutes.
Keto Cooking Tips
- Cooking tortillas twice makes them crispy and firm.
- Complex combinations of flavors make tasty pizzas (salty, savory, fresh, sweet, etc.)
- Each tortilla is only 5 net carbs.
- Try sour cream for a white sauce or mix tomato paste with heavy cream.
- I do not calculate the macros on this one, because the ingredients and toppings are so diverse.
- Click here to learn why I don't count calories.