Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
Fluffy & crunchy chocolate shake for ketosis. Add more cream and peanut butter for a full meal. More Shake Recipes
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 cup Water or Whole Milk*
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Stevia Sweetener to taste
- Optional: Cocoa Nibs, Chia Seeds, Nutritional Yeast
Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Add cocoa nibs at the end for crunchy flavor!
Keto Cooking Tips
- Blending adds air for fluffy texture.
- Himalayan salt brings out flavor. Don't forget it!
- Use all-natural peanut butter & grass-fed dairy.
- Calories 420
- Fat 40g
- Net Carbs 6g
- Protein 9g
- If using whole milk, increase net carbs by 9g
- Add chia seeds or hemp seeds to increase fat, fiber, and protein.
- Use only 1 tbsp of peanut butter to lower calories by 100.