Vanilla Almond Milk Shake
Smooth & fluffy vanilla keto shake. Make this easy keto meal in less than five minutes. View more Keto Shake Recipes.
- 2 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Stevia Sweetener to taste
- Optional: Sliced Almonds, Coconut Flakes, pinch of Nutmeg
Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Add love for extra flavor!
Keto Cooking Tips
- Almond milk is a low carb & vegan alternative to dairy milk.
- Use vanilla extract for cooking/baking and vanilla oil for cosmetics/aromatherapy.
- Blending adds air for fluffy texture.
Makes 1 drink
Serving size 2 cups
- Fat 45g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 8g
Add chia seeds or flax seeds to increase fat, fiber, and protein. Learn why I don't count calories and still lose weight!